This Will Be Fun

Any updates?
 
Ha ha, this is it. I was hoping to get a ton more, but didn't realize how quickly it would get busy and how little I thought about stopping to take pictures while my kids walked down dark hallways packed with people. Lol, the only thing on my mind at that point was keeping track of where everyone was.

20170816_105525.jpg
 
I was there when they had a flapjack octopus. Easily the weirdest thing I have ever seen.
 
Do they have a white shark?
 
They used to a few years ago. Never got to see it though. They get far too large and aggressive for captivity. Great whites can reach a maxiumum of 20 ft long
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new