Thought I'd share a FTS since I'm new...

OMG Corals

meat popsicle
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
257
Reaction score
2
Location
Ocala, fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fish tank 10-10-10 006.jpg


Not the best pic, but it gets the job done. Here are some closer shots:


100_4842.jpg


100_4815.jpg


100_4844.jpg


100_4836.jpg



:wink:
 
That rocks man! Very nice!
 
Thank you very much! I am very proud of it. It's hard to tell from the FTS but there is alot goin on. I love to have a ton of frags growing all at once.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new