Thoughts on stocking

So I've done some more thinking and I'm looking at the following list:

2 Clownfish
Flasher wrasse - Carpenter's or McCosker's
Goby with shrimp
Midas blenny
Royal gramma
Kole tang
Mandarin
Exquisite wrasse
Solar wrasse
Leopard wrasse of some kind

What would a good order for adding these?
I'd probably do the kole tang last and let the leopard be the first wrasse. Other than that, not sure if the rest would matter much. Might be issues between the solon and exquisite but if introduced together that is less likely. And I don't see it likely anyways.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new