Thoughts on this nano aquascape?

mamareef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
22
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! This is a 20g IM nuvo fusion. Thoughts on this aquascape? The tank is just cycling now… so I feel like this is my last chance to adjust the rock. I still have a lot of extra rock to work with.
Are there adequate spots for corals?
Thanks!

B2C7364D-E0D4-4958-8A90-93795AAE7031.jpeg 0E3D443E-A302-4CCB-A7FF-EF11577E3443.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new