Three ATI Straton LED lights available - $400 each

Item Price
$400 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

phillygeeks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2016
Messages
413
Reaction score
229
Location
Spring Lake, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three ATI Stratum reef aquarium LED lights. Two years of gentle use. Not driven over 40% power at max photoperiod. $500 each. Local pickup west Michigan
IMG_6812.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new