Three new yellow tangs

Glass needs to be cleaned, but here they are
 

Attachments

  • E7745F8A-93D5-4066-9AC8-919FED9CA42E.jpeg
    E7745F8A-93D5-4066-9AC8-919FED9CA42E.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 98
We’re getting along very nice and look how pretty the yellow us
 

Attachments

  • 00F84DA0-7142-4464-96AF-2577DCA83916.jpeg
    00F84DA0-7142-4464-96AF-2577DCA83916.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 68
So what happened? I have about 12 tangs in my 200 gal tank (Scopas, Blue, Brown, Hippo, Naso, Chocolate, Clown, Atlantic and Sailfin) and just got a purple and orange shoulder tang. The new guys were in isolation box for 3 days but then started to pick on each other so i released them. The scopas rang was immediatly all over the purple tang. I turned the lights off. I really hope they dont kill each other at night
 
So what happened with the yellow tangs? I have about 12 tangs in my 200 gal tank (Scopas, Blue, Brown, Hippo, Naso, Chocolate, Clown, Atlantic and Sailfin) and just got a purple and orange shoulder tang. The new guys were in isolation box for 3 days but then started to pick on each other so i released them. The scopas rang was immediatly all over the purple tang. I turned the lights off. I really hope they dont kill each other at night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new