TiAg's 70+

tiag

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Spring TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, figured I'd post up a couple pics so you wouldn't just think I was some tool running my mouth in here :hat:

Current 70 (36x18x26)
2012-04-20_09-38-36_320.jpg


And I'm in the process of building a 210 reef:
2012-07-10_08-01-36_530.jpg


the pile:
2012-06-27_17-29-32_631.jpg


All EcoTech for the most part, building a custom light hanger, no hood, aquarium chiller, dual return pumps, GFO/Purigen etc. I live in TX so a chiller can be important for power outages and hurricanes (I have a genny).
 
Nice looking tank! I'm hopefully going to build a tank around 200 next year. It will be good to see how you set yours up so I can get ideas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new