Tick tock.... Superbowl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Setowally
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Setowally

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
33
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone want to chime in on Superbowl predictions. The coin toss, timbelakes shoe color (lol), commercials and or more importantly, the winner?
 
Anyone want to chime in on Superbowl predictions. The coin toss, timbelakes shoe color (lol), commercials and or more importantly, the winner?
I'll take the EAGLES straight up :-)
 
I hope the eagles can pull it off, but i dont think they can overcome the experience of the patriots.
 
I agree finally. I think if the Patriots would have pulled another super bowl win out I would have quit watching football forever lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new