Tidal Gardens - Exceptional!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kittenslim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kittenslim

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2019
Messages
29
Reaction score
41
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I just posted a few disappointing experiences and wanted to balance it out with the top notch treatment I’ve always received from Tidal Gardens. They’re super professional and everything is packed and labeled with obvious care. The one time I received an order that arrived in poor condition, they immediately made it right. I offered to wait to see if the corals recovered, but they proactively offered to ship replacements and asked if I’d like to add anything to my order since it would be shipping for free.

After being treated so poorly by other vendors, I expected them to treat me like a criminal, but they were apologetic and very kind. They never blamed me or made excuses. The replacements were exceptional and met the high standards that I’ve grown accustomed to from them. Initially, they may not appear to be the cheapest, but given the quality of their inventory and high level of customer service, I think they’re a bargain!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new