Tideline 62g Lagoon

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoonieMoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BoonieMoe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2026
Messages
105
Reaction score
54
Location
Baton Rouge
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up people 👋

I am coming back into the hobby after a couple year hiatus & I recently got a Tideline 62g Lagoon delivered from aquariumspecialty. I was hoping I could get some advice & tips on aquascaping my tank. I came across a YouTuber MikeyMikeMike with a similar dimension tank & man I fell in love with his aqua scape & style & I am wanting to try to replicate the main scape while adding in a cove for a nice zoa & acan garden. I have a LFS who sells some great live rock & I would really really like to be able to create this scape while using the live bacteria seeded rock & that is where I am hoping you great people can help me. Any & all tips, tricks, & products when it comes to live rock aquascaping & info regarding how long out of water I have to work with the rock would be greatly appreciated!


20260107_181111_7B11D40D-50D2-41F9-8CCC-8D43F0D978FC.png

20260107_181111_E36DDCC8-FBC8-440B-9FBF-FC2849D5B19B.png
MikeyMikeMike’s stunning scape

P.S. if you’ve never came across aquariumspecialty I can’t recommend them enough!
 
Welcome to R2R.

Congratulations on your new system.

I am sure if you look around and use the search engine you will find R2R to be a good resource for scape ideas.


🙂
 
Welcome to R2R.

Congratulations on your new system.

I am sure if you look around and use the search engine you will find R2R to be a good resource for scape ideas.


🙂
Yeah I have definitely seen some great scapes on here! Fortunately I found my inspiration & main design already! Just trying to get some info & tips and tricks on creating a detailed aquascape while using live rock, I havnt been able to find too much information on that particularly
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new