Tideline 65 AIO stock list

OutColdCRNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After seeing a few things on this tank I am quite intrigued. For the price point and the size I think this will be an excellent interim tank. Wanted some advice in the stock list I’m thinking. For those unfamiliar. The tank is 48 x 18 for the display portion. Would love any feed back. Here’s my working list. Thanks!!

Tomini tang
Melanarus wrasse
Leopard wrasse
Yellow coris wrasse
Fairy wrasse
Clown pair
Pygmy angel
Goby/pistol shrimp

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After seeing a few things on this tank I am quite intrigued. For the price point and the size I think this will be an excellent interim tank. Wanted some advice in the stock list I’m thinking. For those unfamiliar. The tank is 48 x 18 for the display portion. Would love any feed back. Here’s my working list. Thanks!!

Tomini tang
Melanarus wrasse
Leopard wrasse
Yellow coris wrasse
Fairy wrasse
Clown pair
Pygmy angel
Goby/pistol shrimp
What species of fairy wrasse would you go for? Some are highly aggressive but it can be hard to pin point which ones exactly.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t think, thanks for responding. I know you have answered on another thread I posted for a different tank. Always appreciate the feedback!
No worries :)
Also, Cirrhilabrus exquisitus is a great choice. They remain peaceful and if you get a Vanuatu variant they can look stunning (Although the majority of the variants of this fish are beautiful).
If I were to recommend a wrasse, in order this is what I would say;
- Cirrhilabrus shutmani
- Cirrhilabrus roseafascia
- Cirrhilabrus finifenmaa

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tomini tang
Melanarus wrasse
Leopard wrasse
Yellow coris wrasse
Fairy wrasse
Clown pair
Pygmy angel
Goby/pistol shrimp
That looks pretty good to me.

The only potential issue I see is that I've seen people report aggressive melanurus wrasses, although I haven't seen it myself. I wouldn't let that deter me, however. I would add the leopard and fairy before the melanurus matures, which takes them a good year or 2.

Oh, and as long as 'clown pair' means percula or ocellaris and not maroon or clarkii

OP
OP
OutColdCRNA

OutColdCRNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks pretty good to me.

The only potential issue I see is that I've seen people report aggressive melanurus wrasses, although I haven't seen it myself. I wouldn't let that deter me, however. I would add the leopard and fairy before the melanurus matures, which takes them a good year or 2.

Oh, and as long as 'clown pair' means percula or ocellaris and not maroon or clarkii
Definitely ocellaris. Have had clowns for so long that in my mind it doesn’t mean anything else haha.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back