Tideline Aquarium Outlet

James Franco

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
41
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if or where you can buy different nozzles for a tideline 62g lagoon? I know it takes a specialized size. I didn't know if any company makes a slitter or different choices. I have the version that has the adjustable arms, not the flat rotating outlet ports.
 
Does anyone know if or where you can buy different nozzles for a tideline 62g lagoon? I know it takes a specialized size. I didn't know if any company makes a slitter or different choices. I have the version that has the adjustable arms, not the flat rotating outlet ports.
Could the Tideline answer this question?
 
I asked the store I bought it from and they said they were specialized and didn't offer other options.

While not the end of the world, a tad annoying when company's build things without universal parts
 
I asked the store I bought it from and they said they were specialized and didn't offer other options.

While not the end of the world, a tad annoying when company's build things without universal parts
Yep, it is.

Does it look like DIY solution might be in order?
 
I added a wave maker instead, but was just trying to avoid some clutter. I added one that of magnetic and relatively flat against the glass. It's relatively unnoticed.
 

Attachments

  • IMG20250416190409.jpg
    IMG20250416190409.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 63

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new