Tiger Pistol Shrimp Killing Goby?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blocker620
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blocker620

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Location
Monmouth County
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just today I got a tiger pistol shrimp to go with my Yellow watchman goby. It seemed fine the shrimp went down to where the Goby was when I put him in the tank. But when I checked back later the Goby seemed to be dead. Does anyone know if the shrimp might have done this? Thanks.
 
Animals in general don't harm other animals they view as helpful. Is it true 100% of the time? No, but it's very unlikely the shrimp killed the goby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new