Tile fish compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan70
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan70

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Bettendorf
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in here?Know of a group or site where I could probably do some reading on this
Thanks
Does any one have personal experience of keeping these 2 ( purple & oreni ) types of tile fish together in your tank and how do you feel they will get along with what else i have?.
Thanks in advance for feedback and advice.

I am wanting to add a purple tile fish

What I have
I have a 180 gallon tank with a oreni tile fish already also in the bottom area of the tank I have a pink spot sailfish goby and 2 engineer gobyies.
The pink spot and tule fish hang out with everyone, the engineer gobyies stay a foot away from each other.

Screenshot_20250505_215346_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20250505_215312_Chrome.jpg
 
Since your tank is very big they will probably get along. But unless they are a bonded pair, its best to only have one tilefish per tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new