Time going by too fast?

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one who time seems to be passing very fast for I mean months blow by like a weeks and weeks like a days and days like hours what is going on man why won't time just slow down enough for us to enjoy the kids while babies ? Blink and bamm my baby isn't gooing any more , blink they are starting school then they are teenagers blink graduating blink and off to college then what blink and they are gone I don't want to blink anymore , and I am not ready for weddings or to be a grand daddy not yet..anyone else? feeling this time thing? I mean the years from 32 to 40 just blew by whats next muscle loss body aches , pain here and there I order time to stop and slow down ..I live in Michigan and wonder if it has to do with the seasons ? If I move to Alaska I wonder with the long days and nights if time seems different there?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new