Time to go

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it's time to quit the hobby, you'll know.

I'm about ready to call it quits, been in the hobby for awhile and starting to get bored.
I'm guessing another year and I'm out of the game.
Retiring before the end of 2022, looking to travel more and doing a heck more scuba diving.
Having a tank is fun, but I worry so much when I go away. Sometimes I go away for a full month on my diving excursion.
Want to enjoy life a little more.

Waiting for my fellow reefer to get his tank settled ( he's starting new build ) then I'll hand over my frags / mini colony to my apprentice.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it's time to quit the hobby, you'll know.

I'm about ready to call it quits, been in the hobby for awhile and starting to get bored.
I'm guessing another year and I'm out of the game.
Retiring before the end of 2022, looking to travel more and doing a heck more scuba diving.
Having a tank is fun, but I worry so much when I go away. Sometimes I go away for a full month on my diving excursion.
Want to enjoy life a little more.

Waiting for my fellow reefer to get his tank settled ( he's starting new build ) then I'll hand over my frags / mini colony to my apprentice.
Good luck!
Hope the diving goes great :)

Got any photos of the frags and mini colony?

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's funny, I'm getting ready to go from semi to full retirement. I am just getting into reef tanks (doing fw for years). I'm looking forward to being able to devote more time to my tanks, also woodworking and my dogs.

I guess there is no place I would rather be than in my humble little home.

OP
OP
FMF0331

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got any photos of the frags and mini colony?
side.jpg

Back