Time to Reboot My Tank

A few pics......

@uniquecorals Original Strawberry Shortcake
SPS-Aug-3-2018-Tank-Pic-2-1.jpg


Purple Valida
Purple-Valida.jpg


@Battlecorals...Forgot what Adam Calls this ;)
SPS-Unknown.jpg


Alvie From @AquaSD
Alevepora.jpg


Original GARF Bonsai
Macro-Aug-3-2018-Tank-Pic-48-1.jpg


Sunset Montipora
Macro-Aug-3-2018-Tank-Pic-42-1.jpg


Tyree Red Dragon
Macro-Aug-3-2018-Tank-Pic-41-1.jpg


Cali Tort
SPS-Aug-3-2018-Tank-Pic-19-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
If I guess right do I get a frag?
BC Premoberry I beleive
 
Hat's off to your camera skills, I miss my purple valida. :)
Thanks. I actually just sold my camera and won't have a replacement for another 4-6 weeks :( But hopefully it will be worth the wait :) And yes, love the Purple Valida.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new