Tiny colorful mushrooms on old frag plug

Kinko

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Justin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've recently purchased a coral which I removed from its plug. saw a small dot and thought no big deal, 3 months later it's a bunch of tiny mushrooms alongside feather dusters. I was told it's a expensive mushroom such rodactus, it's an anenome, and the such. does anyone know what this is?

I had switched the light to white for the picture but it's orange, neon green, and gray

20230730_115859.jpg
 
Hello! I've recently purchased a coral which I removed from its plug. saw a small dot and thought no big deal, 3 months later it's a bunch of tiny mushrooms alongside feather dusters. I was told it's a expensive mushroom such rodactus, it's an anenome, and the such. does anyone know what this is?

I had switched the light to white for the picture but it's orange, neon green, and gray

20230730_115859.jpg
Need a better pic and clean the glass in the camera site line.There's really a lot of color morphs with rhodactis mushrooms (and mushrooms generally), but based on what you said, maybe these. They're calling them Aquamarine Bullseye - I say whatever when it comes to names.

20180604120150_470x.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new