Tiny colorful mushrooms on old frag plug

Kinko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've recently purchased a coral which I removed from its plug. saw a small dot and thought no big deal, 3 months later it's a bunch of tiny mushrooms alongside feather dusters. I was told it's a expensive mushroom such rodactus, it's an anenome, and the such. does anyone know what this is?

I had switched the light to white for the picture but it's orange, neon green, and gray

20230730_115859.jpg

shwareefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've recently purchased a coral which I removed from its plug. saw a small dot and thought no big deal, 3 months later it's a bunch of tiny mushrooms alongside feather dusters. I was told it's a expensive mushroom such rodactus, it's an anenome, and the such. does anyone know what this is?

I had switched the light to white for the picture but it's orange, neon green, and gray

20230730_115859.jpg
Need a better pic and clean the glass in the camera site line.There's really a lot of color morphs with rhodactis mushrooms (and mushrooms generally), but based on what you said, maybe these. They're calling them Aquamarine Bullseye - I say whatever when it comes to names.

20180604120150_470x.jpg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back