Tiny Xenia growing in Pred Tank

0MNSH1ZLLC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
349
Reaction score
228
Location
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a colony hoping this would happen and it did grow some after they ate the original Xenia colony.

Anything I can do to accelerate the growth? The fish don’t seem to notice it yet…

 
1726588913111.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new