Tisbe Pods: good or bad?

KingReef16

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
282
Reaction score
241
Location
Birmingham
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small coral QT set up that I started with 50% water from my DT (and 50% freshly made water). So that’s how I ended up with Tisbe pods in my QT. Now I have quite the population of Tisbe pods with my quarantined corals.

So gang, is a large (and growing) Tisbe pod population in my coral QT a good thing, a bad thing, or just a neutral thing?
 
Good thing
They eat algae and detritus and will feed the corals as well (zooplankton)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new