Titan Trigger

dougzfresh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was lucky and found a maybe 3” juvenile black spotted titan trigger. i have him in a 125 fwlr tank.
anyone have a titan ? and what has your experience been
 
Being brutally honest, I think they have a reputation for becoming almost as large and mean as an Undulated Trigger. More research will probably let you know for certain... things that won't show themselves at only 3". 😬
 
Being brutally honest, I think they have a reputation for becoming almost as large and mean as an Undulated Trigger. More research will probably let you know for certain... things that won't show themselves at only 3". 😬
well i have a fwlr, pred tank so we cool 🤣
im just happy my lfs had a juvenile he’s only 2.5/3 “ i love it 🙌🏻
 
well i have a fwlr, pred tank so we cool 🤣
im just happy my lfs had a juvenile he’s only 2.5/3 “ i love it 🙌🏻

These used to sold as “mixed triggerfish” years ago. I only had one, about 50 years ago. I think I paid $9.95 for it. It died before getting large (something in the tank, not the fish itself). It wasn’t too aggressive as a juvenile, but they become very territorial as they mature - even public aquariums tend to avoid them.
 
i was lucky and found a maybe 3” juvenile black spotted titan trigger. i have him in a 125 fwlr tank.
anyone have a titan ? and what has your experience been
Hey I am also looking for one. Any chance you want to sell?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new