Titanium Heaters

  • Thread starter Thread starter renato120
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
1,333
Location
Nashua,NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure wich Heater would be enough for a 120g tank + a 40g sump.
Total water volume around 145g
I wonder if a 500w Heater will do the job.
Im buying two in case one goes bad.
Thank you
 
I use a eheim 300w, in the return chamber, keeps temp steady.

Should add, I keep my tank 79-80, and my house about 71-73 year round. In Texas and have pets so climate control in the house is 24/7/365
 
Last edited:
Sorry, same. 120g display, 40g sump volume
Also add, I use a DC return, DC skimmer pump, DC powerheads expect one koralia. So pumps aren't really helping with heat, and I use leds for lighting.
 
I have 2 500w and a 300w heater in my system which has about a total of 360G of water. Sump is in the basement as well...

I feel like 2 300w heaters would be fine for your system...2 500's would definitely be fine.
 
I have 2 500w and a 300w heater in my system which has about a total of 360G of water. Sump is in the basement as well...

I feel like 2 300w heaters would be fine for your system...2 500's would definitely be fine.
Allright! 2 500w it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new