TM PRO SALT

Lgara1303

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
227
Reaction score
53
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys so I am looking into getting TM pro salt as this is sold in my area and I have heard good things about it before I get it I wanted to reach out for Final input because I see it runs a lower KH which concerns me and I am wondering if the KH around 7-8 will be fine. I have seen some people report problems with it. I am planning to keep softies and LPS not really SPS so. and if you have other suggestions on salt please add them I just want a salt I can find easy if I need to and the only ones around are TM PRO, IO REEF CRYSTALS and Some Red Sea.
 
I like the Tropic Marine Pro-Reef salt mostly because it mixes really clean with no leftover residue. The alk in this salt mix is intentionally closer to natural seawater and will still grow corals just fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new