To connect or not to connect.....????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joker79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
55
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am debating on whether to connect my frag tank to my main system.
Current display is a 93 rimless cube with a basement sump being a 40 breeder.

Frag tank setup is a 48" x 24" x 8" frag tank connected to a 20 long sump.

What would you do? Benefits of connecting? Hesitations to not connect?
Lets hear your thoughts!
 
You'll have more stability, less $$ for chemicals, by plumbing your tanks together. I would.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new