To/di membrane and di resin issues

Dbaum60db

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a liquagen 7 stage ro/di system 150gpd a few years ago got out of reefing for a while and came back….. but I started back a few months ago I ordered all new filters from liqua gen to start making my own water again. Well I’m burning through my resin like crazy and my 7 stage is three di resins. I am on a well but tds reads 60 I put it through all my filters and then membrane it comes out to 11 psi is at 60 going in I’ve checked many of times just trying to figure out what is going wrong took filters of double checked to make sure everything is correct and still the same thing

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a liquagen 7 stage ro/di system 150gpd a few years ago got out of reefing for a while and came back….. but I started back a few months ago I ordered all new filters from liqua gen to start making my own water again. Well I’m burning through my resin like crazy and my 7 stage is three di resins. I am on a well but tds reads 60 I put it through all my filters and then membrane it comes out to 11 psi is at 60 going in I’ve checked many of times just trying to figure out what is going wrong took filters of double checked to make sure everything is correct and still the same thing
Your culprit is most likely high c02.

Easy fix by replumbing RO to a brute can with airstone and pump and mixing for 24h then pumping through your resins.

ive responded to many threads with the proper diy adapters to hook up an MJ pump to your DI canister.

Buckeye Hydro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure I understand your situation.

Please provide the TDS reading AFTER your RO but before your resin.

What is the pressure (psi) reaching the membrane?

Russ

Back