To dim or not to dim?

redtigrinus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
131
Reaction score
23
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the market for a T5 light. But I'm not sure if I should get a dimmable unit or not. Having a dusk to dawn effect is not really that important to me. Besides dusk and dawn effects are there any other benefits to dimmable T5 fixtures? Just not sure whether they are worth the additional cost.
 
Ok thank you for you input. Have you noticed this in any particular brand?
 
You need to do some research to see how many companies out there offer T5 dimmable fixtures out there ;-); I only know one.

I
t's like a BMW which stands for break my wallet. You enjoy the drive but man the maintenance sucks!



Ok thank you for you input. Have you noticed this in any particular brand?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new