OP
West1

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out crystal dynamics aquariums. They used to be LeeMar and are made right in your backyard.

Those are some nice tanks but the prices just for a tank is pretty pricey. I don't plan on going to crazy in the hobby.

OP
OP
West1

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol. Good luck with that

Well at least that is the plan:D

Truvu replied with the following...

reply1.jpg

anson2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it really bothers you, you can always take some off the top, or not fill it all the way.
Got a great deal on a 300 gallon custom and turned it into a frag tank without any issues!

OP
OP
West1

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If it really bothers you, you can always take some off the top, or not fill it all the way.
Got a great deal on a 300 gallon custom and turned it into a frag tank without any issues!

It bothers me because I had a Biocube29 bust on me. 29 gallons is a lot with a 21gl sump. I've been in the water hobby for at least 12 years and have never had issues with tanks. Now that I have had a tank break, I feel like a noob again questioning my questions all over lol.

Wow, pics on that 300 frag pls:cool:

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a have a truview for sale that bows more than that. structurally it's fine but IMO it looks like crap.

I just ordered a custom tank from AGE. I'm stoked but you WILL pay through the nose for a custom tank that has to be shipped.

that said.. my 6x3x24" rimless 300 is going to be epic ******.

LJLKRL05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually looking at their glass tanks not acrylic. I know Petco is having their 1.00 per gallon sale but I just have many doubts of their build quality.

Doing some reading I seen many people recommend www.glasscages.com for their glass tanks.
I just bought a 75 gallon from Petco for $90. Works perfect. It is an Aqueon tank. I had a 55 from them for many years that I finally gave away. It never leaked either.
The Petco sale is now $1 per gallon for smaller tanks, but starting with the 40B they are 50% off. Still a great deal in my book.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back