Toadstool dying

DreWo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I notice my toadstool with these ulcers. It’s not opening up anymore and wondering if anyone know a what’s going on.

image.jpg
 
I've had a similar situation with my toadstool and then it came back after two weeks. Lately a Devils hand has been doing the same thing. When I first started the tank and added the soft corals too early then that would produce a different outcome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new