Toadstool frags

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m selling some toadstool frags and by necessity they’re small. Is 15$ too much to ask for a Tyree Green frag? I really want to be fair to my buyers. Also this is the first time I fragged it so I’m guaranteeing life for a week after they pickup from me. I feel like these are small but mine was small when I got it and now the mother is humoungous in just a few months

image.jpg
 
I think your price is fair but I would wait for it to attach to the frag plug before you sell them. It will be much easier for the buyers/success of the coral
Yeah I’m thinking that’s probably the best thing to do. I’m supposed to be meeting buyers tomorrow but they are also getting other things. I plan to ask them if they want me to keep them until they attach or if they want to go ahead and take them. I would glue them down but I think the heat of the glue reaction killed the previous set of frags I attempted to make.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new