Toadstool ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krixic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Those are cool! Reallllly long tenticles. Are they hard to propigate? It seems they are are difficult to get a hold of.


Don't think so, just seem to be jacked up in price honestly.
 
Got more info? I need one of those in my life. Google didn't help me with "king tentacle toadstool"


King is due to an auto correct burp. Was supposed to be GREEN. :P
 
When I looked for a weeping willow toadstool, there are lots of people who have them, but I've never located the one pictured on reefbuilders, which to me is the absolute image of a *weeping willow*. Here's a photo I found of one from their site. Anyone have one of these, let me know. Cause I'd love to have one that extended like this with little to no flow so I could actually enjoy that weeping willow look.

weepingwilowleather.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new