Toadstool leather problems

Calireefer92

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
648
Reaction score
189
Location
Corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers I have a question for 2 of my toadstool leather coral so the first one is the bigger one. It looks like the skin has some kinda infection and parts of the leather are falling off. The small one half of the leather looks like it got cut off

D8343526-F500-4F4A-A6F0-6B16DDD1F28A.jpeg A14A1AA2-49C1-47D5-A8F5-C2E51CCAAB21.jpeg
 
Hey reefers I have a question for 2 of my toadstool leather coral so the first one is the bigger one. It looks like the skin has some kinda infection and parts of the leather are falling off. The small one half of the leather looks like it got cut off

D8343526-F500-4F4A-A6F0-6B16DDD1F28A.jpeg A14A1AA2-49C1-47D5-A8F5-C2E51CCAAB21.jpeg

Overall they look normal to me except for the white spots on the first one. If you continue showing the spots overtime, then I would dip it in an iodine-based coral dip solution. If it anytime the white spots start to turn gray or black you may need to frag those areas off of the coral.
 
The first one, I would elevate off the sand as i suspect that sand is irritating it. Both look like they could use slightly more current as with lack og current, their skin films over disalowing polyps to extend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new