• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Toadstool or Duncan

Primarytuba18

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
54
Reaction score
26
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m looking to buy a decent sized toadstool or a colony of Duncan’s. Leave a comment with what you have. Thanks in advance
 
I have some big chunks of kryptonite Duncans from ECC. It's a clumping type with bright green skeleton, very bright green polyp and long green tentacles. All aqua-cultured, grows well. Photo below so you can see what they look like. I don't have a photo of the actual piece available. Will look tomorrow and see if I can get a photo if you are interested.
DuncKryp.jpg
 
I have some big chunks of kryptonite Duncans from ECC. It's a clumping type with bright green skeleton, very bright green polyp and long green tentacles. All aqua-cultured, grows well. Photo below so you can see what they look like. I don't have a photo of the actual piece available. Will look tomorrow and see if I can get a photo if you are interested.
DuncKryp.jpg
Yea man depending on price and how many heads. You able to ship?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new