• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Toadstool or Duncan

Primarytuba18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m looking to buy a decent sized toadstool or a colony of Duncan’s. Leave a comment with what you have. Thanks in advance

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some big chunks of kryptonite Duncans from ECC. It's a clumping type with bright green skeleton, very bright green polyp and long green tentacles. All aqua-cultured, grows well. Photo below so you can see what they look like. I don't have a photo of the actual piece available. Will look tomorrow and see if I can get a photo if you are interested.
DuncKryp.jpg

OP
OP
P

Primarytuba18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some big chunks of kryptonite Duncans from ECC. It's a clumping type with bright green skeleton, very bright green polyp and long green tentacles. All aqua-cultured, grows well. Photo below so you can see what they look like. I don't have a photo of the actual piece available. Will look tomorrow and see if I can get a photo if you are interested.
DuncKryp.jpg
Yea man depending on price and how many heads. You able to ship?

Back