Toadstool placement?

Synthgp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
125
Reaction score
64
Location
Arlington
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all -

I know that this might be a hard question to answer without knowing the flow in the tank, but was curious as to where you would put a toadstool in this tank?

I was thinking the upper right rock, but not sure if that is too close to the wave maker.

Thoughts?

I also have three incoming hammers that I am trying to place as well.

IMG_3615.jpeg
 
We have our toadstool in the sandbed away from the wave maker, and it has done great there! (granted, we only have a 20g tank)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new