Toadstools.Japanese toadstool.. weeping willow... lets see them!

7c6d182072212db59c90f10e2990ff46.jpg

51f36d9851caf7d915cc24ce70e500be.jpg
 
Just got this one today ;P

Deepwater leather.jpg
 
It was grown over the course of 5 years . i got it locally . :D
 
Weeping willow
20191003_154317.jpg

Gold crown ( just got him so still settling)
20191003_160502.jpg

Yellow Tongan
20190923_161844.jpg
20191004_031235.jpg
 
Anyone keep toadstool while using phosguard for po4 remover ??

Is that true if u use phosguard, u cant keep leather coral healty ?
 
Anyone keep toadstool while using phosguard for po4 remover ??

Is that true if u use phosguard, u cant keep leather coral healty ?

In my last tank I ran PhosGuard continuously and had bunch leathers. Looking for more feedback to see what others think.
 
Anyone keep toadstool while using phosguard for po4 remover ??

Is that true if u use phosguard, u cant keep leather coral healty ?


No idea. But I'd be curious to find out.
 
My toadstool was a freebie and was a dropped baby when it was given to me. Here it is about the size if a nickel last August
1CA4F146-83C6-4BA4-AC2B-3C2EDE298D4A.jpeg


Here it is a year later. It’s been moved around quite a bit so I think it could have grown more, but now I have it where I want it. It’s about 3” across now
CC00E2E6-9F6B-4FBC-BBA0-99AE09F752A7.jpeg
 
Anyone keep toadstool while using phosguard for po4 remover ??

Is that true if u use phosguard, u cant keep leather coral healty ?

I’ve got a couple toadstools and use phosguard. I haven’t noticed any negative effects.

514DFD39-20A0-47C8-B65C-CF78789AAD26.jpeg
 
Yeah... if some babies near Chicago drop, please let me know. I passed on 3 at Aquashella, now I feel dumb
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new