Toadstools.Japanese toadstool.. weeping willow... lets see them!

My little baby Tyree toadstool. Vibrant little guy.
20200714_192656.jpg
 
IMG_20200430_210610.jpg


Here's my little guy fresh from Hawaii, just started opening up. Now it's open all day everyday
 
Wow guys that’s awesome. These they are selling for 200$ here. I feel like that’s overpriced but seems like he sells a lot. He had 8 frags only one left for 200$.

82063A17-CC56-41E4-889B-F4822C447CB5.png 3AEA9045-6B7E-4712-9536-5599BA520E4A.jpeg
 


IMG_20200624_223626.jpg
IMG_20200610_223937.jpg



IMG_20200624_223626.jpg
IMG_20200610_223937.jpg

 
Wow guys that’s awesome. These they are selling for 200$ here. I feel like that’s overpriced but seems like he sells a lot. He had 8 frags only one left for 200$.
Are these overprice? or that not to bad?
82063A17-CC56-41E4-889B-F4822C447CB5.png 3AEA9045-6B7E-4712-9536-5599BA520E4A.jpeg
 
Where I work, the last green weeping willow frags that we sold were $100 and gone in a day. I just cut tiny ones of our OG Weeping Willow I imagine they will be $100 - $150
 
Anyone know where to get one like this?
 
How much do those go for?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 17.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new