Toadstools.Japanese toadstool.. weeping willow... lets see them!

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a couple one of my favorites of the tank.
20210526_134646.jpg

20210526_134649.jpg
Amazing leathers as usual, check goreefins build thread, much better pics of their leathers fully extended. I need a frag when they get bigger!

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do u know its from japan? Lol. Or deepwater? Lol
Im not trying to hate or push down or look down upon im trying to talk sense into ppl.
Lol
Ur buying a toadstool. I dont care if mother teresa grew it herself 100yrs ago and no one has ever had one. Lol. Its a toadstool. Lol.
D

LacViet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You keeping a Catalina goby at tropical temps? How’s that working out? How long have you had it?
I have the goby for about 3 months now. the lfs had it for a month or so before i decide to get it. Eat like crazy. Love it.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I understand the issue that people have with naming in the hobby and Japanese Weeping Willow Toadstools are one of the ones that are high on that list for some people. In fact, Jake from @Reef Builders recently mentioned it in episode #3 of the Reef Therapy podcast. This idea could be another thread this could be very informative if it stays focused. However, it is also important to remember the R2R policy of "be nice" when we communicate our thoughts. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or would like further clarification.

~Peace

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back