Today was a good day

spacedcowboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a diamond watchman gobi a few weeks ago from LiveAquaria. He was in quarantine for 3 weeks (I even put sand into the quarantine tank which I now have to move out so he'd feel at home). He was great in quarantine, so I moved him into the tank on Tuesday. My display tank overflows (with an air gap) into the quarantine tank so generally the parameters there are identical to the ones in the display, so I wasn't expecting problems. Saw him zipping around and munching sand, so I thought everything would be fine. Went to bed. Never saw him again.

Until tonight. The water is usually crystal clear, but I came back from a soccer tournament with the kid, and it was all sorts of cloudy-ish. Ran to the tank, and there he was, bold as brass, digging a subterranean palace (seriously, this place even has a back-door) under the rock, front and center. Throwing up sand all over the place, hence the "cloudiness" :)

I'd pretty much given up hope, having not seen him for the best part of a week. As I said. Today was a good day :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 63 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back