Todays Thank You list

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShaggyDog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ShaggyDog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
123
Reaction score
37
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Jason Fox,
...For putting on a really fun live sale with great corals and great prices!

Thank you Mr. Fedex driver,
...For delivering my box of Jason Fox corals on time and in great condition!

Thank you employer,
...For understanding I wouldn't be in to work today until noon so I could receive and acclimate my new corals!

Thank you Bank,
...For allowing me to have overdraft protection on my checking account for times like this when I crack out buy 17 new frags!
 
HAHA! I can hear Jimmy Fallon reading this...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new