Tomini tang help

  • Thread starter Thread starter grayor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

grayor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tomini in a 40 breeder with a sharpnose puffer, cardinal and mandarin, all the fish are very small and yes I have a bigger tank on standby, I’m wondering until my tank is fully set up, are there any open water swimmers to increase the confidence of the tomini tang that I could add?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new