Tomini tang not eating.

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv had that tomini tang for a week. And hes not eating pellets, nori, flakes. Mysis shrimp, brian shrimp. Nothing. Hes normal and healthy. Poops okay. All he does is peeks on rocks, all day long tried nori clip, also tried to shove the nori in rocks but he passes by it. Any idea what else to do ?

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He maybe getting enough off of natural grazing? It is funny because we add tangs to our tanks to clean up or maintain the algae, then over feed them with food? I have two tangs in my office tank. Since they do not get fed on weekends they graze on the live rock, overflow and glass all day long. They even have the clown trigger picking on algae.

OP
OP
Notsolostfish

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He maybe getting enough off of natural grazing? It is funny because we add tangs to our tanks to clean up or maintain the algae, then over feed them with food? I have two tangs in my office tank. Since they do not get fed on weekends they graze on the live rock, overflow and glass all day long. They even have the clown trigger picking on algae.
My tank is 3 months old and i was wondering what is he grazing from the rocks air? Lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back