Tom's Rapids Pro Series overflow box?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDJeep123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't personal own one but, have noticed it on DrF&S, maybe someone on the [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG] has experience with that system and can share it in this thread.
 
I honestly have never heard of them...but then again I kind of live under a rock when it comes to overflow related things lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new