Tomtom's 6.2gal tank

That does look much larger than 6g. What are the dimensions of the tank? I am also curious what your maintenance schedule looks like with a setup like this.
 
That does look much larger than 6g. What are the dimensions of the tank? I am also curious what your maintenance schedule looks like with a setup like this.

The dimensions are roughly 17"x9"x10". Keep in mind though that it sits on a square platform that is about 1" and the water level is about 1" below the top.

As for maintenance, I run an ATO and do about a 1gal or so water change every 2 weeks and that is it. I have one of those block style sponges that sometimes come with the AIO tanks; ill rinse that out when I do a water change.
 
Thanks for the response and the info. Really an incredible tank. Congrats!
 
Thank you! My 1yr thoroughly enjoys it too. She's always walking over to it going "ish ish ish" (her word for fish) because it's at just the right height for her to see.
 
I totally get that. I have a 15 month old that tries to ride our dog he calls "uppy" around the room like a horse. Poor dog.
 
The one clown now officially calls the clam home! The other one is like, "what the heck dude, that's not our home!"

IMG_3682.JPG
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new