Tongue or Something else

  • Thread starter Thread starter adromero
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adromero

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
159
Reaction score
89
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I bought a tongue coral but now I wonder if it is a chalice. Or could it be something else?

image.jpg
 
Try to take a picture with only white light on. The picture is to blurry and blue for me but looking at it I’d say you have some sort of platygyra coral.
Thanks
 
Here it is with white lights It does have the same pattern
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 47

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new