Tonight's "awww" factor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just took this pic. Unfortunately I had to use the flash and woke them both up (You can see Gunner giving me the evil eye). Gretchen is my doberman (will be 2 yrs in March) and Gunner is my miniature pinscher (will be a year old in Feb).

Gretchgunnerasleep.jpg
 
Too cute!!!! I love the evil eye.=)

I love when my dogs snoodle....I try to always catch them in the act.


IMGP28190002.jpg


Here is them before they crashed on the couch-
IMGP14410069-1.jpg
 
Gotta love the Evil Eye!

Nice Frenchies! My girlfriend keeps bugging me to get her one but I want another English. Heres my EB, Bob, just turned 2 and our cat Magic whos an old man.

Caught red handed!
DSC01785.jpg
 
dang, your cat looks evil in that pic with those glowing eyes. nice pics everyone
 
That is crazy with those eyes.....He was trying to put you under his spell so you wouldn't make that picture public. I guess magic's magic isn't that powerfull.....Who says cats and dogs don't get along?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new