Introduction

IMG_5341.jpeg
 
Hi Everyone,

My name is Joe and I live in Maryland. I’ve been doing reef tanks for more than 20 years, mainly on the cheap, though I have the nicest setup now that I’ve ever had. I have an 80gal bowfront (upgrade from an 8yo 30gal in March of this year), a 40gal breeder that started as a fowlr and has been a reef about 3 years, and a 32.5gal that’s new and will be a frag tank. I attached a pic of each.

Joe

IMG_5421.jpeg IMG_5423.jpeg IMG_5424.jpeg
Joe, are you near frederick county?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new