Tonight's Photo Shoot - SPS Style

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted my zoas from tonight in the appropriate forum, here are my SPS :) Please excuse the algae, I'm doing water changes twice a week and while it's going away, it's not gone yet :(

What I think is an Aquarium City Red Mille...I'd have to look up lineage to be sure
aquariumcityredmille.jpg


Oregon Tort
oregontort.jpg


Rainbow Monti (one of my favorites)
rainbowmonti.jpg


Sunset Monti (growth has taken off in the past few months)
sunsetmonti.jpg


Superman Monti (same as with sunset)
supermanmonti.jpg


Superman Digitata (intentionally weird focus so that you can see the blue encrustation)
supermandigi.jpg


Undata
undata.jpg


Now all I need is a Setosa... :D
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new