Tons and tons of little bugs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeD88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeD88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
283
Reaction score
20
Location
Syracuse, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning when the lights came on, I noticed a ton of tiny little bugs in the sand, on the rocks, and on the glass... I even noticed my midas blenny loves to eat them. He was chowing them down. My question is, what do you think these are? Just pods? If they are, the population in my tank seems to have sky-rocketed over night. They seem to hide throughout the day. I know its hard to say without pics, but if everything seems to be doing ok... I should assume harmless? Let me know some opinions, thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new