OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so i added the 2nd Marco rock in there last week and this is the right side of the tank. The frags are everywhere right now and is very crowded. I should have most of them mounted on the rocks soon and the extras are going in my new frag tank. The first rock that i put in a few weeks ago on the left side is starting to color up but you can't really tell in the pic. Will have more pics up when i add more rocks to fill up the middle.
6s6eebq.jpg

8a1tjd0.jpg

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so i added the 2nd Marco rock in there last week and this is the right side of the tank. The frags are everywhere right now and is very crowded. I should have most of them mounted on the rocks soon and the extras are going in my new frag tank. The first rock that i put in a few weeks ago on the left side is starting to color up but you can't really tell in the pic. Will have more pics up when i add more rocks to fill up the middle.
looking good!! :)

can't wait to see the finish product..

OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my new favorite zoa in my tank now. You have to see this piece in person, the red GLOWS!!! Like a shimmering glow!!! I love it!!
8bj5mqb.jpg

85wrdqx.jpg

6ntdlc3.jpg

8ggrc6v.jpg

OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No name yet. They came on a Irian Jaya shipment. Someone said Kedd Redds but definately not kedd redds. I'm going to submit a name to zoaid.

Can't decide. Which should i pick?? Anyone have a good name?

Jaya Reds
Ruby Explosion
Magma Lava
Volcanic Splash

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. Yeah i was going to pass up on it but i e-mailed the guy and he said it's rare to get a shipment in from Irian Jaya and he'll probably not get one like it again.

OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah they kinda look like kedds but definately not. I posted a thread on RC and nobody's pic is close to it.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was supposed to get some in a trade one time from a Mrchriskm or something like that, ut I dont think we ever actually did the trade. Here was his pic.

6c44e3e2.jpg

Back